Thursday, December 2, 2010

El Dia de Gracias (Thanksgiving)




I want to apologize for not posting anything on our blog for quite some time. It has been crazy around here with the holidays. Thanksgiving was a fun time with great food and friends. The people of Guatemala do not celebrate Thanksgiving, so several missionary families came to NLCH to celebrate with us. We made all the traditional dishes for the Thanksgiving meal and we even played flag football on very full stomachs.

I (Joy) have been working furiously on the new website for NLCH and it is almost done! I hope all of you will check it out once I finish and post the link. It has been a fun experience for me because I have been able to use all my photography and design skills to make the website.
Here is a link to the online gallery of pictures from the website: http://gallery.me.com/kendonw#gallery
You can see how I am kept busy with taking pictures of all that is going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment